The World’s Largest Gathering of Qualified RFID Buyers
RFID Journal LIVE! is the largest RFID event in the world. It attracts more than 3,000 attendees from around the world. With more than 100 conference sessions, including some 50 end user case studies, RFID Journal LIVE! draws executives from companies that are eager to use RFID to solve their business problems. The event offers plenty of opportunities for exhibitors to discuss the latest RFID applications with other professionals in the industry and network with potential buyers and investors.
Here are eight reasons why you should exhibit at RFID Journal LIVE!. You can also click here to download our event brochure.
- You’ll meet the world’s most qualified RFID buyers. Access to the world’s largest group of executives and implementers who plan to deploy a solution within the next 12 to 18 months.
- You’ll get a return on your investment. Participation is extremely affordable, starting at $5,350 for a 10-by-10-foot booth, making it easy for you to achieve a significant return on your investment.
- You won’t lose business to your competitors. LIVE! attracts more than 200 leading exhibitors, so if you are not here, your competitor will win business you could have won. And if your competitors aren’t exhibiting, you’ll have an opportunity to win business they might have won.
- You can build awareness of your company globally. Our aggressive global marketing campaign means your company will enjoy extensive promotion that will create awareness of what RFID applications your company offers.
- You’ll hear what end users are doing and how they are benefiting from RFID applications. LIVE! features the most authoritative speakers across many industries and from around the world. They share their latest case studies and learnings, which will help you explain the value of RFID to potential buyers.
- Our tools enable you to maximize your ROI. We provide online event-planning and social media tools that allow you to reach out to attendees prior to the event to set up meetings. Aggressive use of these tools will ensure you get the most leads from qualified RFID buyers during LIVE!.
- Get on the media’s radar. The editors of RFID Journal and many other publications scour the exhibit hall for new companies with new RFID products. Get media attention and develop relationships with editors and reporters by exhibiting.
- Meet potential investors. Each year venture capitalists visit RFID Journal LIVE! seeking new RFID investment opportunities. Make sure they see you by having a booth.