Health & Safety
We’re continuously monitoring the COVID-19 pandemic, as well as updates and recommendations from public health officials, federal, state, and local authorities, the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), our parent company Emerald X, LLC and venue, the Phoenix Convention Center, while planning RFID Journal LIVE!. We will add more updates as they come available.
While planning RFID Journal LIVE!, we’re proceeding with the utmost caution, and your safety is our top priority. With all of the unknowns surrounding in-person events this year, we developed a health and safety plan outlining what you can expect at RFID Journal LIVE! 2021.
We will continue to follow the guidelines issued by the CDC and WHO at RFID Journal LIVE!. We plan on adapting and changing our plans as these recommendations become available, to limit potential spread most effectively.
Some measures we are implementing at RFID Journal LIVE! include:
- Social distancing and face masks will be required at all times
- Daily, heightened cleaning and sanitizing of all public spaces
- Daily temperature screenings
- Hand sanitizer stations will be positioned at key locations throughout each facility
- Based on facility recommendations, aisle widths on the exhibit floor may be increased
- Medical personnel will be onsite to provide assistance to anyone not feeling well
In addition, we are regularly in contact with our venue, Phoenix Convention Center, to ensure that our event is compliant with any meeting and event guidelines they’ve created. Click here to read more on the Phoenix Convention Center’s inititatives. Our parent company, Emerald, has also created a Preparedness, Prevention and Response plan that RFID Journal LIVE! will adhere to.